Friday 14 November 2014

It's been a few weeks again!

Hello followers, friends, villagers and more!

I'm sorry it's been a while since I updated.
A few people were unhappy with my last post.
I apologise if anything I've mentioned offends you or makes you feel uneasy!
Please please please, if there's anything that you disagree with then just message me as I'm more than happy to edit and remove.

Anyway back onto bigger and brighter things!
It was my birthday last week (yay!) but I got sent home sick (boo!) so today it was nice to be back to my cheery self!

There were again so many lovely people today! I really have not experienced much nastiness at all!

With it being Children in Need today, I met a lot of people in their PJs but one man who really stood out, let me take his picture...!

He's remaining anonymous too... Who knows, could this be "Toll Guy"?!

We have a lovely gentleman that brings us sweets on our shifts, he brought me rolos today! They sure kept me going.

I had lots of people commenting on how happy I looked today, truth is, I am!

I love working on the bridge and meeting new people, making new friends.
It's definitely not getting old yet!

Thank you all for being so lovely and friendly and for reading all my ramblings.

Again, any questions or queries direct yourself to my twitter page (@tollgirldiary) and ask away.
Thanks all.

Toll Girl x



No comments:

Post a Comment