Friday 26 September 2014

Friday 26th

Today was my first official shift on the bridge!

Slightly disapointed!
I was prepared for tons of abuse and lots of disgruntled customers, the only angry customer I got was a dog.

I really enjoyed myself to be honest.
One customer drove over SIX TIMES in the space of 30 minutes.

Another customer told me he didn't have to pay because he knew the boss.
Well sir, I've not been told about you, so that'll be 40p please!

I'm quite a stickler for the rules really.
I had lots of people commenting on how smiley I was, I like that, but I hope they don't think that means I'm a soft touch.

I even made a security woman get out of her armoured van.... Whoops!

There's was a lady who was immaculately dressed, hair perfect, make up beautiful and incredibly expensive car and clothes... She pulled up to me and asked in her incredibly posh accent how much she owed me... There was one thing slightly off though.
She was listening to Eminem on full blast!
I had a little chuckle to myself.

All in all it was a fantastic shift and I think I'm going to really enjoy it.
I love the idea of working in the village, and on the toll bridge!

Roll on my next shift! 
I just need a few people to leave so that I can grab a few more shifts!

Thanks for reading,
Same time next week!

A

No comments:

Post a Comment